Saturday, May 24, 2014

Buying and Seling Your Next Home In Colorado Springs, CO 80920

What a terrific time to sell & buy your next home...
and I can help you with both! 
With sales prices rising, plus historically low home loan rates,it's time to make your move.
 












 

Since 1990 I have helped hundreds of new home owner clients, reoccurring clients, military, and first time home buyers!  I earned the REMAX Life Time Achievement award and have sold over $100+ million in properties. I am all about award winning service.
Let me help you with your real estate dreams & goals. We are here for you and can guide you with great advice each step of the way.














Give Terry Naber at REMAX Properties Inc., Colorado Springs, CO. a call at 719-590-4796 today or visit us online at www.TerrySellsColorado.com

Your good neighbor in real estate since 1990!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment